Chapter committees support USGBC chapters across the country by developing and recommending policy and programs.
Chapter Steering Committee
The chapter steering committee is a group of chapter leaders that provides USGBC with expertise, perspective, market intelligence, best practices, lessons learned, innovation and vision to strengthen and empower USGBC’s chapter community. The role and responsibilities of the chapter steering committee are detailed in the committee’s charter. You can review past actions of the committee by reading the chapter steering committee minutes.
- Committee Co-Chair: Ross Yamasaki, KYA Sustainability Studio, Strategic Visioning Seat
- Staff Co-Chair: Kimberly Lewis, USGBC
- SCRC Representative: Kathy Zarsky, HOLOS
- NERC Representative: Jodi Smits Anderson, Dormitory Authority
- SERC Representative: Nell Boyle, Sustainable Practices, Breakell Inc.
- WRC Representative: Bruce Poe, Moore, Cole and Poe Architects
- FCRC Representative: Vincent Pieri, Pieri + Associates Architects
- PRC Representative: Paul Poirier, Poirier + David Architects
- NECRC Representative: Amy Wortman, Energy Design Group, Inc.
- HRC Representative: Harriet Grindel, BRR Architecture, Inc.
- Membership Seat: Jason Dunlop, Big-D Construction Corp
- Development Seat: David Erckman, Wells Fargo
- Advocacy Seat: Denise Grabowski, Symbioscity Urban Planning and Design
- Education/Programs Seat: Andrea Love, Payette
- Medium Chapter Seat: Sheri Brezinka, USGBC Minnesota Chapter
- Small Chapter Seat: Tracie Hall, USGBC New York Upstate Chapter
- Large Chapter Seat: Mona Lemoine, Cascadia Green Building Council
- EPNC Representative: Alessandra Carreon, ENVIRON
The Emerging Professionals National Committee
The Emerging Professionals National Committee serves under the chapter steering committee. Its responsibilities include creating policies, programs and initiatives for the local Emerging Professionals committees across the country, coordinating the efforts of local committees and USGBC, and communicating with local Emerging Professionals committees, their chapters and USGBC.
- Upper Northeast & Northeast Corridor Regions: Amath Gomis
- Heartland & South Central Regions: Ariane Laxo
- Pacific & West Regions: Stacy Smedley
- Florida/Caribbean & Southeast Regions: Ian LaHiff
- Strategic Initiatives Member and Chair: Alessandra Carreon
- Strategic Initiatives Member and Vice-Chair: Katharine Eggleston
- Strategic Initiatives Member and Past Chair: Ryan Murphy
- Strategic Initiatives Member: Lisa Lin
- Strategic Initiatives Member: Jim Ratliff
- Strategic Initiatives Member: Aimee Lang
- Liaison from the Chapter Steering Committee: Jason Dunlop