13th Annual New Partners for Smart Growth Conference
Interested in building safe, healthy, equitable and prosperous communities?
The registration deadline for the New Partners for Smart Growth conference in Denver from Feb. 13-15 is Tuesday, Jan. 21. After the Jan. 21, a $50 late fee will apply to all registrations. Register today
Don't miss the closing plenary, featuring Zach Ware, Founder and CEO at Project 100. Culture is to a company what community is to a city: It's about values, innovation, serendipity, participation, upward mobility and attraction of smart startups and the creative class. Ware will share his perspectives on the power of investing in hundreds of small ideas to create the most connected large city in the world, Las Vegas. With his work at Zappos.com, Downtown Project, VegasTechFund and Project 100, Zach Ware is focused on making smart investments that create a sustainable, smart path for the city to continue to grow.
Other sessions include:
- Artspace in Loveland: Affordable Housing and a New Art Center
- Together, Better, Smarter, Safer: Planning for Transportation and a Healthy Community
- The Self-Help Metropolitan Revolution
- Are Your Building and Land Use Codes Ready for the Changing Climate!
- Turning Community Blight into Community Assets
- Green Infrastructure: Not Just About the Water