Become a LEED Committee Member: Call Open through Dec 7
Are you interested in contributing to the future of LEED?
Your time is now.
The U.S. Green Building Council call is now open for self-nominations of qualified applicants to serve as members of LEED Committees. These volunteers play a critical role in developing and maintaining the LEED rating system.
The following committees are seeking new members:
- Energy and Atmosphere Technical Advisory Group (EA TAG)
- Indoor Environmental Quality Technical Advisory Group (EQ TAG)
- Location and Planning Technical Advisory Group (LP TAG)
- Materials and Resources Technical Advisory Group (MR TAG)
- Sustainable Sites Technical Advisory Group (SS TAG)
- Water Efficiency Technical Advisory Group (WE TAG)
- Technical Committee
- Implementation Advisory Committee (IAC)
- Market Advisory Committee (MAC)
The call for volunteers will stay open until this Friday, December 7th at 5pm PST. There is no set number of volunteer positions available, but we expect to fill about 25 seats. Each volunteer position will be for a one year term beginning January 2013.
Read more about these opportunities and submit an application.