Energy Efficiency Experts 2013 Registration
The U.S. Green Building Council is pleased to announce that space has been added to allow for an additional 100 attendees at the premier gathering of energy efficiency experts: EE Global 2013! Registrations are available on a first-come, first-served basis so be sure to purchase your seat today and join us May 20-21 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
As an EE Global attendee, you will have the opportunity to join energy efficiency influencers from around the world for the robust debate, partnership-building, and idea-sharing needed to drive the next generation of energy efficiency. EE Global’s discussion-based agenda includes 20 Executive Dialogue Sessions and two Plenary Sessions featuring visionaries such as:
- U.S. Navy Secretary Ray Mabus
- UNIDO Director-General Kandeh Yumkella
- Whirlpool Corporation Chairman and CEO Jeff Fettig
These and other Thought Leaders from across the world and economic spectrum, such as USGBC's Senior Vice President of Global Policy and Law Roger Platt, will seek to answer the timely questions facing our environment, economy and future, including:
- What is the role of energy efficiency as we adapt to a future of climate uncertainties?
- How do you unleash investment in EE technology development?
- Is net-zero energy a “right” and achievable goal?
- How do you make emerging markets in the developing world a profitable option for companies, big and small?
- What are the best examples of standard harmonization for nations to emulate and at what point is one needed?
Take advantage of this opportunity to lend your voice to the conversation at EE Global May 20-21 in Washington, D.C.