Energy Efficient and Green Solutions to Take Center Stage at AHR Expo
One of the most important events for anyone concerned with green building-related issues will take place next week when the AHR Expo opens its doors at the Dallas Convention Center, January 28-30. More than 45,000 HVACR professionals from around the world will come together to experience all the latest products, technologies and green solutions from nearly 2,000 exhibiting companies.
While the major focus of the world's largest HVACR expo and conference is on heating, ventilation and cooling, many of the products and solutions featured at the event also are of interest to building service professionals focused on green buildings.
In addition to showcasing hundreds of indoor air quality and green building products, the AHR Expo will also feature educational courses and seminars that will provide attendees with key insights into green building and more specifically, energy and IAQ issues. These sessions include:
- Air-to-Air Energy Recovery Fundamentals (Sunday 1/27 at 2 pm and Monday 1/28 at 8:30 am)
- Building Efficiency; BACnet and Big Data Share the Spotlight (Monday 1/28 at 9 am)
- Implementing BACnet for IAQ (Monday 1/28 at 1 pm)
- Understanding Standard 189.1-2011 for High Performance Green Building (Monday 1/28 at 2:45 pm)
- Bringing Together the Smart Grid and Smart Buildings for a Sustainable World (Monday 1/28 at 3 pm)
- Green Duct Work Done Right (Tuesday 1/29 at 10:30 am)
The prestigious AHR Expo Innovation Awards, which are presented during the Show, include a Green Building category that recognizes the most innovative manufacturers of green HVACR products. The Show also recognizes those companies that are introducing new and innovative Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and energy conserving products.
If you are interested in attending or learning more about the world’s largest HVACR event and seeing the latest in green products and solutions go to ahrexpo.com. Please also be sure to stop by and visit USGBC at booth #5337.