Friday Roundup: Calling All Sports Fans, Scholars, Animal Lovers, and Speed-Walkers
We've got your weekly dose of green goodness below, and this week's lineup shows that pro athletes, scholars – even sea otters – are going green! Sit back, relax, and enjoy the roundup.
- Harvard's Green Walls filter out air pollutants in its Psychology building (aiming for LEED Gold!). Talk about a breath of fresh air!
- Need another animal fix after last week's seal pup? We've got you covered. Check out why sea otters are "global warming warriors," Mother Nature Network.
- Walk on, Washingtonians: DC takes gold as a Walk Friendly Community.
- More evidence that going green pays off: green work policies increase productivity.
- There are 15 LEED-certified pro sports venues in North America, and this "Game Changer" report from our friends at Natural Resources Defense Council says that there's more green to come.
- USGBC's Community Green supports community colleges.
What's your favorite green link of the week? Did we miss anything? Speak up! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.