Friday Roundup: Fellows, Efficiency, and the Future of Agriculture
Our weekly collection of green building clips. Share your good reads of the week in the comments below. Have a great weekend!
- Prefabricated homes build a following, promise efficiency, The Kansas City Star: "Would you want your car to be built in your driveway? Of course not." An excellent piece building the case for pre-fabricated homes.
- The future of agriculture may be up, The Wall Street Journal: WSJ profiles a new agricultural revolution.
- Little brick building on Grand Rapids' West Side achieves the world's highest LEED rating, MLive.com: Green building extends to all buildings - old, new, big, small. This one happens to be small and old - with an incredible, efficient upgrade.
- The 11 Winners Of Our Innovation By Design Awards, Arizona Daily Star: Facebook's LEED data center earned an award, proving that, "Infrastructure can be beautiful," in judge Jake Barton's words.
- Congratulations, 2013 LEED Fellows!