Friday Roundup: LEED at National Zoo, Sustainable Building and Soufflés
This week’s green building articles went far beyond bricks and mortar: The sea lion in our header image should be ample indication. Check out our sampling of sustainability reads, videos and photos below.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite links from the week in the comments.
- Why green building is like making a soufflé, Forbes: No eggs required.
- Video: The Crash Pad, world’s first LEED Platinum hostel.
- LEED at the Zoo: The National Zoo’s American Trail is marrying sustainability and adorable seal pups. What’s not to love?
- In DNC bloggers’ HQ, the story of American Innovation Writ Small, Fast Company: LEED-certified Packard Place in uptown Charlotte was HQ for Politico staff during the Democratic National Convention.
- Rural Oregon Town Hit by Floods Builds Back LEED, Earth Techling