Friday Roundup: Public Comment, Portability and Parking Lots
Our weekly collection of green building clips. Share your good reads of the week in the comments below.
- Fifth public comment for LEED v4 opens: Open Oct. 2 to Dec. 10, public comment allows anyone to view the most recent draft of the LEED rating systems and provide input. New features include a video on how to submit comments and ability to participate on LEEDuser.
- An Experimental New Starbucks Store: Tiny, Portable, And Hyper Local, FastCoDesign.com
- Enlightened business strategy: closing the sustainability gap, The Guardian: Companies that prosper in future will be the ones that take action on sustainability now.
- Solar panels to provide lots of cool, shady airport parking, Arizona Daily Star: Tucson International Airport reimagines the parking lot with vegetated walls, a solar-powered canopy, and more.
- LEED rating system for green building grows into global phenomenon, MercuryNews.com