Friday Roundup: World Water Week, Green Products and Sustainable Schools
Each week, we curate our favorite green building clips and news from around the Web and social media. Dig in:
- China invests $155 billion in energy efficiency projects, GreenBiz
- In Plymouth, a surge of school pride, Boston Globe: This school went from dilapidated (a raccoon once fell through the ceiling on to a student's desk) to a sustainable source of community pride. An incredible story.
- Instagram: Green Cupboards shared this photo of their great-looking, LEED-certified office digs.
- 5 places to find green building products for your LEED project, on Green-Buildings.com
- World Water Week wrapped today, with lots of activity on Twitter with the #wwweek hashtag. USGBC shared water efficiency & building use facts throughout the week, like: buildings use 13.6% of all potable water, 15 trillion gallons/yr.
- LEED Platinum Avant Garage in Fishtown, on Jetson Green. How cool is this project?
What were your favorite reads this week? Share below in the comments.