Get to know LEED v4 with the LEED v4 User Guide
In talking to the green building community about LEED v4, the questions we get generally fall into three categories.
- Why did we make the changes?
- What do we hope to accomplish?
- How does the new language differ from LEED 2009?
Enter the LEED v4 User Guide.
This guide presents LEED v4 information addressing the following:
- the motivation behind the changes
- an explanation of what has changed in each rating system
- details on how to get started
- comparison charts showing the evolution from the credits in LEED 2009 to the credits in LEED v4
The guide also provides both a high-level look into the program as well as a deeper dive into the credits themselves.
Once you've had a chance to take a look, let us know what you think in the comments section below. Is there more information that you'd like to have or topics you want to highlight?