Getting started with LEED Building Operations and Maintenance
Use these resources to get started with your LEED O+M project.
You've made the big decision—you're going to pursue LEED v4 certification using the Building Operations and Maintenance (O+M) rating system. Now it's time to get your ducks in a row.
We offer many resources for LEED project teams to get you started on the right foot. Here are the tools and resources that can help you succeed with your project.
General LEED v4 resources
- LEED v4
- Credit library
- Addenda database
- Pilot credit library
- Regional priority credit lookup
- LEED Online
- LEED v4 education
Operations and Maintenance resources
- View the LEED v4 O+M rating system PDF
- View the LEED v4 O+M scorecard
- View the LEED O+M Performance Pathway
- Learn about the Arc platform