Join us at the 7th EE Global Forum in Washington, DC
Registrations are still available to attend the energy efficiency forum of the year: EE Global 2014. With the 7th EE Global Forum quickly approaching, now is the time to confirm your plans to join USGBC and other leaders in Washington, D.C., May 20-21.
As an EE Global attendee, you will have the opportunity to hear speakers including U.S Secretary of Energy, Dr. Ernest Moniz discuss the questions facing our energy sector, environment, and economy. The list doesn’t stop there. Register now to join the impressive roster of speakers, including:
- Min. Rasmus Helveg Petersen, Minister for Climate, Energy and Building, Danish Ministry of Climate, Energy and Building
- Dr. Pradeep Monga, Director, Energy & Climate, UNIDO
- Dave Szczupak, Executive Vice President, Global Product Organization, Whirlpool
Attendees have the opportunity to not only listen to these leading energy visionaries, but actively engage with speakers and EE Global’s elite-level audience alike - making this an event like no other. As an attendee you are made part of the conversation through facilitated dialogues that incorporate audience questions and input. If you are looking for a deeper dive into the pressing energy questions, make sure you don’t miss this year’s Intensive Learning Sessions including:
- Big Data and Smart, Energy-Efficient Solutions
- Energy 2030 On The Road: A State and Local Campaign
- Why Intelligent Facilitators are Crucial for an Energy-Efficient Future
- Status of Global Energy Policy-Best Practices for New and Existing Buildings – What’s Working and What Can be Improve to Achieve Deep Energy and GHG Emissions Savings
Register now to engage with energy efficiency experts at EE Global May 20-21 in Washington, D.C.