LEED Online 2016 updates
During the last week of December, you may have noticed that LEED Online was temporarily LEED offline. We took the system down to make key upgrades based on valuable feedback from you, our customers. Now, LEED Online is back in business with some exciting new functionality.
Campus and volume access rights
To give administrators on campus and volume certification teams increased control in a campus/portfolio, we have introduced the new “Access Rights” tab. Users with Administrator- or Manager-level authorization can now assign team members one of three levels of access to each project:
- View: Allows the user to see the project and all documentation, but does not allow them to make any modifications.
- Edit: Allows the user access to make changes to the project as necessary.
- No access: Removing both View and Edit access will remove the team member’s access to the project altogether.
Users with Administrator or Manager authorization levels will retain access to all projects. Only users at the Member authorization level can have their access restricted via the Access Rights area.
In order to help streamline the Core and Shell precertification process, we have introduced the new precertification worksheet, replacing credit forms during the precertification review phase. This new tool to helps reduce and clarify documentation requirements for project teams and can be found under the new “CS Precert” tab within the project in LEED Online.
If your project was registered prior to January 4 and you are interested in using the new worksheet, please contact us for upgrade options.
LEED Online forms update
An update to the v2009 forms was launched through LEED Online (called the v06 forms release). These new forms have the look and feel of the v4 forms, with added campus and group functionality that allow users to enter data into offline calculators. All of the following forms have been updated with this release.
New and updated offline calculators:
- Performance Periods Table v2009
- Daylight and Views Calculator v2009
- Acoustic Performance Calculator v2009
- Sustainable Purchasing Calculator v2009
- Furniture and Medical Furnishings Calculator v2009
- Materials and Resources Calculator v2009
- PBT Source Reduction Calculator (shared with v4)
- Minimum Energy Performance Case 2 Calculator v2009
- DES Allocation Calculator (shared with v4)
- AEDG Tables v2009
- Process Efficiency Calculator
- Minimum Energy Performance Data Center Calculator (shared with v4)
- Minimum Energy Performance Calculator v2009
- Alternative Transportation Calculator v2009
SI/IP unit selection
Already available to v4 projects, International unit selection (SI units) will now be an option on all projects registered after January 4, 2016.