Meet your 2016-2017 Central Pennsylvania Market Leadership Advisory Board Members
The USGBC Central Pennsylvania Market Leadership Advisory Board represents a diverse group of locally based leaders who advise on strategic and tactical activities implemented as part of USGBC’s global work plan. This leadership group works collaboratively within a larger network of Market Leadership Advisory Boards in order to develop and implement integrative, consistent and effective local work plans in all markets. This structure further reports local metrics that contribute to the global success of the USGBC community.
A special welcome to our two newest members: Shannon Crooker and Richard Riccardo
- Co-Chair: Josh Millman, Nutec
- Co-Chair: Eileen Reavey, USGBC
- Secretary: Scott Pusey, Steven Winter Associates
- Treasurer: Jennifer Dangro, BIG
- H. Todd Buzard, Reynolds Construction
- Shannon Crooker, Element Environmental Solutions
- Steven Deasy, Sustainable Resources Consulting LLC
- Greg Dice, K&W Engineers
- Michael DiGiesi, TransAmerican Office Furniture
- Kimberly Fuhrman, LSC Design
- Heidi Kunka, DEP
- Don Marangoni, Johnson Controls Inc.
- Hannah McPhelin, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Elaine Mottilla, JLL
- Richard Riccardo, Penn State University
- Ken Shultes, Dickinson College
A special thank you to our outgoing board members. Over the past several years, these individuals have guided the chapter through exciting changes and new territory. Thank you to these individuals for their leadership and service!
- William Sutton, Chair, R.S. Mowery and Sons
- Anita Snader, Armstrong World Industries
- Scott Burkholder, Horst
- Bryan Smith, Reese Engineering