Meet your 2017 Idaho Market Leadership Advisory Board members (USGBC Idaho)
USGBC Idaho has announced its 2017 advisory board.
USGBC Idaho is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in Idaho. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC Idaho Market Leadership Advisory Board members:
- Scott Hopkins, Architect, AIA, LEED AP, CSHQA
- Wendy Shrief, Planner, Horrocks Engineers
- Doug Cooper, Architect, AIA, LEED AP, McKibben and Cooper Architects
- Rebecca Bundy, Architect, AICP, CFM, Design for Sustainable Living
- Emily Baker, Managing Partner and Shareholder, Idaho, Gallatin Public Affairs
- Jerry Peterson, Energy Program Manager, Idaho Division of Building Safety
- Sondra Miller, Associate Professor, PHD, Boise State University, College of Engineering
- Karena Gilbert, Brokerage Services, Thornton Oliver & Keller Commercial Real Estate
- Richard Dykstra, Building Performance Simulation Specialist, LEED AP, CTA Architects & Engineers
- Mike Montoya, Clinical Assistant Professor, PE, LEED AP, Boise State University Construction Management