Meet your 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board members (USGBC Alabama)
USGBC Alabama has announced its 2017 advisory board.
USGBC Alabama is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in Alabama. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC Alabama Market Leadership Advisory Board members:
- Cindy Browder, Energy Services Representative, Central Alabama Electric Cooperative
- Rebecca Dunn Bryant, Owner, LEED Fellow, Watershed
- Felicia Buck, Emerging Professional, UAB Graduate December 2016
- Kyle Crider, Energy Program Manager, Alabama Environmental Council
- Cedreck Davis, Energy Engineering Manager, Avion Solutions Inc.
- Barry Gillespie, Senior Account Executive, Southeast, Green Tech Energy Services
- Bambi Ingram, Sustainability Coordinator, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Stephen McNair, Ph.D., Owner and Senior Consultant, McNair Historic Preservation Inc.
- Jocelyn Z.E. Neil, Co-Director / Community Planning Professor, Mobile Studio / Auburn University
- Stephen O’Hearn, Environmental Manager, Thompson Engineering
- Jeet Radia, Sr VP of Environment, Safety and Human Resources, McWane Inc.
- Wesley Sherer, Principal, HHB Engineers, PC
- Joel Wiggins, Deputy Director, Alabama Manufactured Housing Association
- Bill Wilson, Urban Design Planner, City of Montgomery, Alabama