Meet your 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board members (USGBC Detroit Regional)
USGBC Detroit Regional has announced its 2017 advisory board.
USGBC Detroit Regional is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in Detroit Regional Community. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC Detroit Regional Community Market Leadership Advisory Board members:
- Bob Bedzyk, President, Bedzyk Brothers Construction
- Donovan White, Deputy Operations Manager, White Construction
- Khalil Ligon, President, Vista Vantage Consulting Group
- Peggy Matta, Project Architect, Redstone Architects
- Robert Bowen, Project Executive, Turner Construction
- Robert Mattler, Associate Broker, Armada Real Estate Services
- Patrick Smithbauer, Ford Go Green Program Manager, Ford Land
- Vito Rosolino, Project Manager, Service & Sustainability, Fenrdale Electric
- Westly Goodman, Executive Director of Operations, Clarkston Community Schools
- Kevin McNeely, Principal, McNeely Building Group, LLC