Meet your 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board members (USGBC Georgia)
USGBC Georgia has announced its 2017 advisory board.
USGBC Georgia is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in Georgia. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC Georgia Market Leadership Advisory Board members:
- Lori Bork Newcomer, Principle, Bork Design
- Sherry Crawley, SVC Communications
- Yvonne Douglas, Project Manager for Energy and Environmental Services, Atlanta Public Schools
- Lauren Dufort, Sustainability Specialist, Centers for Disease Control
- Jairo Garcia, Director of Climate Policies and Renewables, City of Atlanta, Mayor’s Office of Sustainability
- Erin Hatcher, Sustainability Manager, AMLI Residential
- Steve Leeds, Sustainability Consultant
- Penelope Morceri, Director, Governmental Affairs, Atlanta Apartment Association
- Ovie Mughelli, Founder, Ovie Mughelli Foundation
- Denise Quarles, Chief City Executive, Siemens
- Becca Rushin, Vice President of Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility, Jamestown Properties
- Reed Thomas, JE Dunn Construction
- Shane Totten, Director of Commercial Sustainability Services, Southface Energy Institute
- Alan Wieczynski, Senior Landscape Architect, Breedlove Land Planning, Inc.