Meet your 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board members (USGBC Hampton Roads)
USGBC Hampton Roads has announced its 2017 advisory board.
USGBC Hampton Roads is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in Hampton Roads. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC Hampton Roads Market Leadership Advisory Board members:
- J.C. Douglass, Project Manager/Environmental Scientist, Clark Nexsen, Virginia Beach
- Dainan Gibson, Business Development Coordinator, ServPro of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach
- Mike DeLaura, Exterior Cladding Specialist, Sto Corp, Chesapeake
- Tara Chadbourn, Attorney, ReavesColey PLLC, Chesapeake
- Amy McClure, Attorney, Crenshaw, Ware & Martin, PLC, Norfolk
- Lindsey Lijana, Project Engineer, W.M. Jordan, Newport News
- Sydney Covey, Sustainability Program Analyst, Hourigan Construction, Virginia Beach
- Sarah Cunningham, Senior Marketing Manager, Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA, Portsmouth
- Scott Kattwinkel, Optimization Engineer, Damuth Trane, Chesapeake
- Errol Plata, Virtual/3D Building Information Model Inventory Manager, NASA Langely Research Center, Hampton
- Ram Surendhranath, President/Architect, Cuboid Global, Virginia Beach