Meet your 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board members (USGBC Iowa)
USGBC Iowa has announced its 2017 advisory board.
USGBC Iowa is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in Iowa. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC Iowa Market Leadership Advisory Board Members:
- Jeanne Huntsman, Architect & Energy Consultant, Weidt Group
- Russ Bollig, Managing Principal, Multivista
- Mike Morman, Design Team Leader, Shive-Hattery
- Bethany Wilcoxon, Director, Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Martha Norbeck, Owner & LEED Consultant, C-Wise Design & Consulting Services
- Bruce Hamous, Senior Architect, Shive-Hattery
- Joe Greathouse, Professor Construction Management, Kirkwood Community College
- Chris Osore, Regional Higher Educational Leader + Lead Architect, DLR Group
- Chris Draper, CEO, Meidh
- Derek Nelson, Manager of Sustainability, Kum & Go