Meet your 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board members (USGBC Kentucky)
USGBC Kentucky has announced its 2017 advisory board.
USGBC Kentucky is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in Kentucky. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC Kentucky Market Leadership Advisory Board members:
- Lane Boldman, Executive Director, Kentucky Conservation Committee, Frankfort
- Robert Chatham, President, Chatham Energy Consulting, Louisville
- Nancy Church, Director, Community, USGBC Kentucky, Louisville
- Michael Hogan, Project Architect, RossTarrant Architects, Lexington
- Patrick Keal, Government Affairs Director, Big Ass Solutions, Lexington
- Maria Koetter, Director of Sustainability, Louisville Metro Government, Louisville
- Karen Lewis, Principal, Neighborhood Development Consultant, Louisville
- Janet Lively, Business Development, Harshaw Trane, Louisville
- Ron Peron, Senior Structural Engineer, Luckett & Farley, Louisville
- Amy Preece, Administration Coordinator, Lexington Habitat for Humanity, Lexington
- Bill Sharp, Principal, CMTA, Inc., Lexington
- Scott Southall, VP for Sustainability, CDP Engineers, Lexington