Meet your 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board Members (USGBC Minnesota)
USGBC Minnesota has announced its 2017 advisory board.
USGBC Minnesota is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in Minnesota. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC Minnesota Market Leadership Advisory Board Members:
- Annie Perkins, Sustainability Analyst, Andersen Corporation
- Becky Alexander, Architect and Researcher, LHB, Inc.
- Edward VonThoma, President, Building Knowledge
- Luke Hollenkamp, Sustainability Program Coordinator, City of Minneapolis
- Ian Schonwald, Partner, Managing Director, Eutectics
- Janet Olson, Property Portfolio Manager, Wells Fargo
- Joe Tarlizzo, Sustainability Coordinator, HGA Architects and Engineers
- Kurt Schultz, Sustainability Facilitator, City of St. Paul
- Mike Smoczyk, Director of Professional Development, Kraus Anderson Construction
- Monte Hilleman, Vice President of Real Estate Development, St. Paul Port Authority
- Peter Dahl, Associate Principal, HGA
- Ted Beckman, Vice President, RJM Construction
- Nina Axelson, Vice President Public Affairs, Ever-Green Energy
- Patrick Smith, Research Fellow, U of M Center for Sustainable Building Research