Meet your 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board members (USGBC Mississippi)
USGBC Mississippi has announced its 2017 advisory board.
USGBC Mississippi is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in Mississippi. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC Mississippi Market Leadership Advisory Board members:
- Brent Bailey, State Activities Coordinator, 25x’25 Alliance
- Sherrie Broadus-Allen, Facility Manager, CBRE Global Workplace Solutions
- Jassen Callender, Associate Professor and Director, Jackson Center, Mississippi State University
- Pat Hughes, Business Development Manager, Eley Guild Hardy Architects
- Jeff Laird, Principal, Laird + Smithers
- Patrik Lazzari, President, Sinergi Integrated Building Sciences LLC
- Perry Richardson, Retired Architect
- Patricia H. Ross, Executive Director, CEO CFORM/Covenant Community Development Corporation