Meet your 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board members (USGBC New York Upstate)
USGBC New York Upstate has announced its 2017 advisory board.
USGBC New York Upstate is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in New York Upstate. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC New York Upstate Market Leadership Advisory Board members:
- Erik Backus, Endowed Director Construction Engineering Management Program, Clarkson University
- Charles Bertuch, Business Segment Leader - Energy Solutions, Bergmann Associates
- Gretchen BeVard, Mechanical Engineer/Owner, GMB Consulting Services, LLC
- Jeff Domanski, Senior Manager, Energy and Sustainability, Institute for Building Technology and Safety (IBTS)
- Leisha Doherty Dukat, Founder, President & CEO, Her HeartBeat, LLC
- Harry Gordon, Founder, President & CEO, G2 | Gordon + Gordon Architecture
- J.T. Hufnagel, Energy Division, Corning, Inc.
- Richard Kampas, Founder, President & CEO, Green Cleaning Technologies, LLC
- Anna Legard, Project Engineer, Taitem Engineering
- Sean O'Brien, Project Manager / General Manager Qatar, TetraTec
- Lauren Staniec, Founder, President & CEO, Re-habitat CNY