Meet Your 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board members (USGBC Ohio)
USGBC Ohio has announced its 2017 advisory board.
USGBC Ohio is proud to announce the members of its 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. USGBC Ohio is currently being formed from the consolidation of USGBC’s four communities in Ohio (Central, Northeast, Northwest and Southeast) and will officially debut in 2017.
This group of strategic influencers represents these four regions and will work with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming and initiatives that support green building in Ohio. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in the state. We welcome these leaders and look forward to working with them as we launch USGBC Ohio and further our shared vision of green buildings for all in the Buckeye State in the year ahead!
2017 USGBC Ohio Market Leadership Advisory Board Members:
- Tyler Steele, Hines
- David Scott, Brennan Manna and Diamond
- Leah Morgan, Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
- Jim Ratliff, Champlin Architecture
- Melissa Doughty, THP Limited Inc.
- Paul Yankie, Green Building Consulting
- Cindy Cicigoi, Cleveland 2030 District
- Bill Paollilo, Welty Building Company
- Joseph Paterniti, Key Bank
- Gary Ashford, architect
- Karen Walker, The JDI Group