Meet your 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board members (USGBC Wyoming)
USGBC Wyoming has announced its 2017 advisory board members.
USGBC Wyoming is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in Wyoming. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC Wyoming Market Leadership Advisory Board members:
- Deanna Harger, Administrative and Sustainability, Teton County
- Jesse Stover, Project Manager, OSM Wyoming Inc.
- Nicole Korfanta University of Wyoming, Director, Ruckelshaus Institute, Haub School of Environment & Natural Resources
- Katie Dahlgren, Project Manager, Big-D Signature
- Dylan Hoffman, Director of Sustainability, Xanterra, Yellowstone National Park Lodges
- Michael Ziemann, Director of Facilities & Architecture, University of Wyoming
- Matt Thackray, Architect, AIA, Carney Logan Burke Architects
- Brady Barkdull, LEED AP BD+C, HOMES, Snake River Builders
- Jon Gardzelewski, Associate Academic Professional Lecturer, University of Wyoming, College of Engineering & Applied Science
- Sara Fagin Young, Director of Public Affairs and Communications, Wyoming Infrastructure Authority