Membership is the heart and soul of USGBC. And with USGBC membership there's something for everyone.
What types of membership are available?
- As a corporate member, your organization joins a national community of tens of thousands of USGBC member organizations and their millions of employees. Our members are working everyday to design, construct, maintain and operate green buildings throughout the world.
- As a chapter member, you join a local community of individuals who are actively engaged in leadership, learning, networking, outreach and advocacy.
Who does USGBC's network include?
Combined, USGBC’s network spans hundreds of thousands of LEED professionals, member organizations and chapters.
From the builder to the environmentalist, the corporate entity to the non-profit, the teacher to the student, government official
to citizen—we are a diverse group aligned behind the common mission of bringing green buildings to every community.
Together we are building something even greater.
How does membership make a difference?
USGBC is a network of recognized leaders, and being a part of this network makes your business even smarter. Our movement brings together industry pioneers and thought leaders who strive to create a more sustainable world, and when you join USGBC you become our partner in developing the LEED rating system.
How to get the most out of your membership
USGBC is a global platform for growing your business, improving your community and advancing the latest in innovative building practices. USGBC offers regularly published industry research, events, and numerous other avenues to showcase and underscore your engagement in the sustainability realm.
- Our members are actively engaged in publicity opportunities, government briefings and green building events across the country.
- Gain greater visibility, connect with other members and create a company profile to promote what you do.
- Members also receive exclusive access to resources, education and programs. Use your membership to take advantage of exclusive opportunities to access online education to maintain your LEED professional credentials, and discuss and share knowledge through the USGBC blog and garner access to a whole host of green building resources.