Register for free to attend New York Build 2017
USGBC's Brendan Owens will give the keynote speech for the Sustainability Summit.
New York Build 2017 is a large-scale conference, exhibition and networking event taking place at the Javits Center in New York City March 15 and 16. Brendan Owens, USGBC's Chief of Engineering, will present the keynote for the Sustainability Summit on March 16. Best of all, this event is free.
A free ticket will allow you access to all feature areas of the show, including:
- Over 70 conference presentations and 22 hours of AIA CES training workshops
- Networking parties
- 150-booth exhibition
- Women in construction networking session and panel discussion
- Seven curated summits focusing on the very latest industry developments in sustainability, infrastructure, real estate, health and safety, government policy, digital construction and architecture
- The Future of Buildings
- The Potential for Green Residential Real Estate and Green Living
- Redevelopment of Existing Buildings
- Green Globes for New Construction
USGBC will be there—will you?