The secret to getting ahead is getting started!
Mark Twain once said “The secret to getting ahead is getting started” but we all know that the first step is often the hardest.
The Tracker Plus team has been working closely with our partners at USGBC to support project teams in setting down the foundations for success in their LEED certification.
Getting the team around the table as early as possible to agree the best route to achieving LEED certification can save a huge amount of time, energy and money later in the design process. This is something that USGBC president Rick Fedrizzi knows all too well and has often acknowledged that starting early enough with the right team means that building to LEED standards should cost “not a penny more” than conventional construction.
To support the LEED community in this aim we’ve created a handy LEED Charrette Tool and, guess what, it’s FREE!
Using the Tracker Plus LEED Charrette Tool the team can undertake accurately scored option studies, make notes against each credit and generate a fully formatted report.
There’s no time limitation, the project is saved and you can return to it at any time in the future.
We think you’ll find it invaluable!
As a founding LEED Automation Partner, we’ve used our extensive consultancy experience and worked closely with USGBC to combine comprehensive online project management features with complete LEED Online synchronization from registration to certification.
So, if having used the LEED Charrette Tool you decide to proceed with a formal LEED assessment, you can activate the project and register it with USGBC all through Tracker Plus. You’ll then have access to:
- Complete assessment project management from early option studies through to final certification.
- Full synchronization with LEED Online including USGBC LEED project and person registration, access to LEED Online forms and submittal for review by GBCI.
- Assignment of responsibilities and creation of personal action schedules.
- Fully formatted status and guidance reports with your company logo embedded.
- Email reminders to team members when actions or information assigned to them are due.
- Enhanced collaboration with access to LEED assessment information 24/7.
- LEED v4 live
With all this at your fingertips there’s nothing to hold you back, so go ahead and take that first step!