USGBC Board Committees
USGBC’s volunteer board and committee members are vital to the leadership of USGBC and the success of the green building movement.
Finance and Audit Committee
The Finance and Audit Committee advises staff on USGBC’s financial health and recommends policy and guidelines for financial activities. The committee’s role and responsibilities are detailed in its charter.
- Chair:Mike McNally, McNally Green
- Jeff Baer, Deutsche Bank
- Steve Bushnell, Stephen Bushnell + Associates
- Davor Grgic, Kohler
- Chrissa Pagitsas, Fannie Mae
- Vance Voss, Principal Financial
The Governance Committee maintains USGBC’s bylaws and policies and ensures they are followed. The committee’s role and responsibilities are detailed in its charter.
- Chair: Ari Bernstein, Harvard Chan School of Public Health
- Ken Potts, Mayo Clinic
- John Quale, University of New Mexico School of Architecture
- Gerrit Reinders, Telkonet
Nominating Working Group
The Governance Committee's Nominating Working Group oversees the annual Advisory Council nomination and election processes. The role and responsibilities of the nominating working group are detailed in the group's charge. The Nominating Working Group is reconstituted annually.