USGBC National Capital Region: Corporate partnership benefits
Donations help USGBC National Capital Region work toward its mission in advancing buildings that are better for the environment and healthier for occupants in the greater Washington, D.C., area.
Our Annual Partners underwrite our primary activities, including local education programs, networking events, advocacy campaigns and community engagement efforts. When you commit to a corporate partnership with USGBC-NCR, you are helping us further our work to transform our buildings and communities into more sustainable and resource-efficient places to live, work and play.
Partnership benefits include:
- Exposure to USGBC-NCR's audience of more than 5,000 local green building thought leaders, business decision-makers and advocates
- Help in navigating LEED v4 and local green building initiatives and codes
- Networking opportunities and access to continuing education
- Event hosting and client development opportunities
- Public recognition of your organization's leadership in transforming the built environment
- Opportunities to use your organization's expertise to give back in your own community
Please contact Emily English for more information and to create a partnership package that fits your needs.View our 2016 partnership brochure