USGBC North Carolina: Board and Committees
Boards and committees are important to the work USGBC North Carolina does in helping advance sustainability in our buildings and communities. Below you'll find information about each group and its members.
Market Leadership Advisory Board
- Chair: Sarah Beth Harkless, JD, North Carolina Community Executive Director
- Co-chair: Misty Beller, Office Environments
- Vice chair: Sacha Soja, Program Developer, Central Piedmont Community College
- Nick Lauretta, Senior Project Manager, McKim and Creed, Inc.
- Peter Arsenault, Principal Peter J. Arsenault, Architect
- Vickie Breemes, Director of Advanced Building Technologies, Little Diversified Architectural Consultants
- Aimee Adams, Project Manager, Cottonwood Residential
- Jasmin Rajak, Attorney
- Ed Ablard, Attorney, Ed Ablard, Attorney
- Jeanne Mercer Ballard Associate Professor, NC State University
- Shane Nault, PE, Building Energeticx
- Tom Foster, PE, Cxa, Commissioning Worcx
- Ja'Maul Redmond, Instructor, Forsyth Tech Community College
- Lisa Sphritz, Senior Vice President, Environmental Operations Executive, Bank of America
- Andrew LaRowe, President, EduCon Energy
- Alicia Ravetto, President, Alicia Ravetto Architect PA
Our statewide committees are made up of members who volunteer. Our volunteers play an important part in developing and delivering USGBC North Carolina's annual strategy. All volunteers are encouraged to participate in leadership roles within each committee. Contact the committee chair for additional information on how to get involved.
Finance Committee: Shane Nault, email@example.com
Marketing & Development Committee: Summer Minchew, firstname.lastname@example.org
Advocacy Committee: Hamilton Cort, email@example.com