Vote Now! Less Than a Week Remains to Elect the 2013 Board of Directors
Each year, USGBC’s member community influences the future of our movement by electing our Board of Directors. Elections for the 2013 Board close Oct. 2, 2012, so make your voice heard by casting your vote today!
USGBC’s Board fulfills an essential leadership role, engaged in strategic direction, governance and fiduciary oversight. This year, each candidate has demonstrated expertise and leadership in the strategic perspectives represented in the five seats open for election:
Facility Management + Operations
- Stuart Carron, Diversey, Inc.
Developer/Real Estate Services
- Daniel Hernandez, Jonathan Rose Companies
- Kenneth Potts, McGough Companies
- Kevin Rogers, Realty Appreciation, LTD
- Mark Frankel, New Buildings Institute
- David Jhirad, Johns Hopkins
- George Malek, Exelon
- Chris Studney, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Howard Frumkin, University of Washington
- Bahar Armaghani, University of Florida
- Rob Fleming, Philadelphia University
- Arthur Frazier, Spelman College
- John Quale, University of Virginia
USGBC’s policy of proportional voting enables every full-time employee of a USGBC member organization in good standing to vote. I want to thank everyone who has already voted; for those who haven’t, please take a moment to do so and join green building advocates representing our more than 12,000 members. USGBC’s By-Laws require a minimum of 10% of USGBC member organizations participate in the election, so while the election is open until Oct. 2, the best time to vote is now!
Thank you for participating in this significant opportunity to shape the future of USGBC and the broader green building movement.