Your LEED Professional exam is this month. Are you ready?
You've spent the last few months preparing for your LEED Green Associate or LEED AP with specialty exam. Here's what you should know to make sure your exam day goes as planned.
One month before
- Ensure that your first name and last name in your usgbc.org account matches the identification you will present at the test center. If your names do not match, you will not be allowed to test and you will forfeit your exam fee.
A week before
- Confirm that your exam is scheduled for the correct date, time, and location. If it is not correct, contact Prometric at prometric.com/gbci with your confirmation number. Prometric requires two full days before your exam to cancel or reschedule.
- Arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment to check in and begin the tutorial. If you arrive after your appointment you will lose your reservation and be considered absent.
- When you arrive at the test center, you must provide a valid, unexpired ID with a signature, a photograph, and an expiration date.
- Your session should begin within 30 minutes of your appointment. If your session is delayed more than 30 minutes, you will be able to wait or reschedule.
- You may not bring any personal or unauthorized items into the exam room; eating, drinking, and tobacco use are prohibited. Most test centers provide small lockers to secure purses, wallets, keys, phones, etc.; lockers will not accommodate large purses or bags.
- A calculator will be provided on-screen during the exam.
- You will be escorted to a workstation by test center staff. You must remain in your seat during the exam except when authorized to leave by center staff. If you leave the building during your exam, the test proctor will terminate your session.
Have more questions? Check out our candidate handbooks.
Related articlesInterested in becoming a LEED Green Associate or LEED AP? What you need to know
LEED v4 credential exams coming June 2014