Chapter Resource Library
Across the country the USGBC chapter network is influencing policy at the state and local levels; promoting the development of healthier, more efficient schools and workplaces; and providing renown green building education. The wealth of resources gained through the work of USGBC chapters should be leveraged to strengthen our network and advance our collective mission.
In the new Chapter Resource Library you can explore the successful case studies from chapters, connect with expert advice on nonprofit management, learn about USGBC guidance to high performance, and share resources to help the community thrive in its endeavor to shape a healthier, more sustainable future!
- Governance covers board development, invigoration, orientation and training.
- Staff material offers guidance on hiring and evaluating staff and sample of employee manuals.
- Legal support explains the insurance and antitrust policy requirements for chapters.
- Membership materials promote the development of recruitment and retention plans, and explore the details of membership policies.
- Finance & Fundraising refers to technical information on taxes, audits, and budgets, as well as fund development and diversification.
- Marketing & Communications documents include talking points, advocacy guidance, sample presentations, and literature on USGBC campaigns, LEED, and partnerships. In addition, marketing tools such as logos and exhibit materials and policy are found here.
- Outreach & Programs features diversity and inclusion resources, green schools and LEED education material, and links to the project profile library on Yammer.
- Webinars & Videos allows users to easily navigate to USGBC’s webinar recordings.
The Chapter Resource Library is a dynamic tool, evolving with chapter needs, contributions and feedback. Look for the user experience to become increasingly streamlined and intuitive with the evolution of the new usgbc.org.
Access to many documents requires you to sign into the USGBC Community Network on Yammer. If you've yet to create a Yammer account, please request an invitation from Tammy Stern. Tammy would also love to answer your questions and accept your resource contributions or suggests.