Thanks for your interest in joining a USGBC committee or working group.
We are always on the lookout for candidates desiring to use their individual talents to strengthen USGBC, LEED and the green building movement as a whole.USGBC Volunteer Interest Form
Current opportunities with local USGBC communities
- 30x30 Nature Challenge Volunteer Schools Participation Manager
- 30x30 Nature Challenge Volunteer Communications Manager
- 30x30 Nature Challenge Volunteer Company & Group Participation Manager
- Volunteer Issues and Policy Update Author
- 30x30 Nature Challenge Volunteer Event Planner
- 30x30 Nature Challenge Volunteer Event Partners Manager
USGBC New York Upstate
USGBC Northern California
All volunteers, who serve on a committee and/or working group, are required to read and agree to abide by USGBC's Code of Conduct for committee and working group members. This includes an acknowledgement of the Antitrust Policy, the Anti-Harassment Policy, and Policies and Procedures for committees and working groups.