Members receive exclusive access to resources, education and programs
High-performance green building projects require high-performing people. Membership gives you and your employees access to the training, information and events you need to help your buildings – and your employees – perform at the highest level.
USGBC members can access
- LEED: The most widely recognized and widely used green building program across the globe. 1.6 million square feet of building space each day is becoming LEED certified in more than 130 countries.
- Greenbuild International Conference & Expo: The world's largest conference and expo dedicated to green building. Each year, tens of thousands of professionals from all over the world attend this can't-miss event.
- Advocacy: At every level of government, USGBC provides policymakers and community leaders with the tools, strategies and resources they need to inspire action toward a sustainable built environment.
- Professional Credentials: The LEED Green Associate credential and the various LEED AP credentials offer professionals a designation designed to help them stand out in the building industry. The LEED credentials help demonstrate knowledge in sustainable design, construction, operations and maintenance of buildings and communities.
- Education: USGBC provides green building educational programs in a variety of formats for professionals from all sectors of the building industry, including free podcasts, the webinar library and enhanced credential maintenance resources. Also, receive a complimentary subscription to GreenSource magazine, the premier sustainable design and green building publication.
- Chapters: Through an actively engaged network of over 79 regional USGBC chapter organizations, our reach is nationwide with resources, education and networking opportunities in every community.