001 - 30 Hour On-demand Package for LEED AP BD+C
|Format||On Demand: Online|
|Offered by||Green Building Research Institute (GBRI)|
The Spotlight package is a compilation of course on sustainability, green buildings and LEED that enrich a green building professional's knowledge as well as qualify them to earn 30 CE hours for their LEED credential as well as AIA credential maintenance. The package is divided into categories that address sustainability as it applies to a project's sites, water usage, energy usage, materials, indoor environmental quality and innovation.
- Assess factors driving efficiency in lighting.
- Analyze various lighting technologies and strategies and their application to LEED.
- Identify and analyze LEED credits ( intent, requirements , implementation and documentation strategies) that are related to lighting.
- Describe lighting controls, occupancy sensors, timers and their application to LEED projects.
- Explain LEED compliance and documentation requirements for credits related to lighting.
- Incorporate lighting technologies and strategies on LEED projects that they are working on (BD+C, O+M & ID+C).
- Distinguish benefits of combining day lighting and artificial lighting in projects.
- Describe how strategies discussed in the presentation were applied on LEED certified projects.