# 001 - 30 Hour Original LEED CE Book forLEED BD+C
|Format||On Demand: Article/Print|
|Offered by||Green Building Research Institute (GBRI)|
The LEED CE Book is a compilation of articles on sustainability, green buildings and LEED that enrich a green building professional#s knowledge as well as qualify them to earn 30 CE hours for their LEED credential (BD+C, ID+C, and O+M specialty) as well as AIA credential maintenance. The book can be printed or accessed using your personal laptop, computer, mobile smart phone, tablets and any device that reads Adobe PDF files. The book is divided into categories that address sustainability as it applies to a project#s sites, water usage, energy usage, materials, indoor environmental quality and innovation. In addition, the book also includes articles on sustainability around the world, unique features of LEED V3.0 as well as the latest LEED Version v4.0.
- Assess factors driving efficiency in lighting.
- Analyze various lighting technologies and strategies and their application to LEED.
- Identify and analyze LEED credits ( intent, requirements , implementation and documentation strategies) that are related to lighting.
- Describe lighting controls, occupancy sensors, timers and their application to LEED projects.
- Explain LEED compliance and documentation requirements for credits related to lighting.
- Incorporate lighting technologies and strategies on LEED projects that they are working on (BD+C, O+M & ID+C).
- Distinguish benefits of combining day lighting and artificial lighting in projects.
- Describe how strategies discussed in the presentation were applied on LEED certified projects.