Advances in HVAC Technology: What's New? (On-Demand)
|Format||On Demand: Online|
|Offered by||Green Building Research Institute (GBRI)|
|Category||Energy and atmosphere|
Dave Pratt, Mechanical Engineer and Certified Energy Manager, will describe and analyze newer innovations in HVAC technology. This is a more detailed, 300 level course, and attendees should be somewhat familiar with HVAC systems. System benefits, efficiency, and considerations will bee discussed.
- Assess factors driving innovative HVAC.
- Analyze different HVAC systems and technologies according to project requirements.
- Identify LEED Credits associated with HVAC systems (BD+Cand O+M)
- Learn and practice LEED calculations (BD+C & O+M)
- Learn how the strategies were applied to an actual green building project through 2 LEED certified projects.