ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2010:On-demand
|Format||On Demand: Online|
|Offered by||Trane a business of Ingersoll Rand|
ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2010 will be published this fall, with an aggressive goal of 30 percent energy cost savings over the 2004 version of the standard. Be the first to learn about the major changes and how they'll affect future minimally-compliant and above-c od e programs. Ensure your organization knows the new requirements and where your energy code might be headed Trane experts on t he 90.1 committee, including immediate past Chair, Mick Schwedler, share their insights on the new requirements and implementation . What can you expect to learn from this presentation? - How 90.1-2010 saved close to 30% energy cost over 2004 - Major changes, wit h specific emphasis on mechanical related system design, control and mod eling. - Mechanical updates, including equipment effi
1. Identify specific areas where 90.1-2010 saved close to 30% energy cost over 2004
2. Identify mechanical updates, including equipment efficiencies, design requirements for hydronics, airside, and ventilation that will oimpact future HVAC building design.
3. Summarize changes in controls requirements for system design and operation.
4. Identify modeling changes for Appendix G baseline definitions and proposed buildings.
5. Summarize changes for lighting and building envelope.
Trane a business of Ingersoll Rand
Member since 2000