BSP 716- Thermal Control in Building Envelopes
|Offered by||CertainTeed Corporation|
Valley Forge, PA 19482
|Category||Indoor environmental quality|
This course is designed for architects, engineers and LEED professionals. The course material provides an extensive review of theth ermal properties of building materials, how thermal control effects spaces, and how improved thermal design can help you achiev e poi nts in the Energy and Atmosphere and Indoor Environmental Quality Category of LEED rating systems.
- Describe the three modes of heat transfer
#Understand the thermal properties of building materials
- Describe how to calculate the thermal performance of insulated wall assemblies
- Describe how to insulate different types of wall assemblies
- Describe ways to increase the thermal performance and moisture durability of roofing assemblies
- Understand the thermal performance attributes of fenestration products # windows, curtain walls, and doors
- Understand how thermal control in building envelopes can help earn points in the LEEDrating systems
[Expired] CertainTeed Corporation
Valley Forge, PA.
Member since 2002