BSS713 Commercial Building Science - Fire Safety
|Offered by||CertainTeed Corporation|
Valley Forge, PA 19482
|Category||Indoor environmental quality|
This course is designed for architects, engineers and LEED professionals. The course provides an extensive review of the various fire-safety building codes. Participants will also review details related to testing methods for materials and assemblies for fire resistance. There will be discussion related to the LEED rating system and points that may be achieved.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe the basis for fire safety in the building codes
- Understand the performance attributes required for fire resistance
- Describe the various fire testing methods for building materials and assemblies
- Describe how building assemblies are rated for fire resistance
- Understand thefire testing requirements for mechanical systems
[Expired] CertainTeed Corporation
Valley Forge, PA.
Member since 2002