BSS715 Commercial Building Science - Air Barriers
|Offered by||CertainTeed Corporation|
Valley Forge, PA 19482
|Category||Indoor environmental quality|
This course is designed for architects, engineers and LEED professionals. The course provides an extensive review of the various air barrier systems. Participants will also review details related to fenestration products and how proper air barrier systems can lead to LEED points.
- Describe the benefits of controlling air leakage
- Understand the three pressure differential effects
- Describe the three types of air flow paths
- Understand the various kinds of air barrier systems
- Describeinstallation details related to fenestration products
- Describe the concept of compartmentalization
- Understand how proper air barriers can contribute to earning points in LEED rating systems
Valley Forge, PA.
Member since 2002