Salt Lake City, UT 84119
|Category||Materials and resources|
The program provides important education on the principles of effective light design, especially in relation to resin features used as lighting applications. The program reviews how energy efficiency, recyclability, durability and sustainability are important con siderations in lighting technology and applications. The program illustrates specific techniques in overcoming common proble
- Participants will be able to identify the sustainable implications of making wise lighting choices and the environmental impacts of lighting, including: energy efficiency, durability, and recyclability.
- Participants will have a basic understanding of the LEED implications of energy efficient lighting.
- Participants will learn important terminology and know the fundamental principles of lighting.
- Participants will be able to compare different lighting options.
- Participants will be able to analyze specific techniques in overcoming common problems that arise when lighting resin materials.
Salt Lake City, UT.
Member since 2004