Getting To Zero Waste with ConstructionBest Management Practices
|Offered by||Sellen Construction Company|
Seattle, WA 98109
This 90-minute, interactive presentation equips you to turn construction waste into project value by designing and implementing fiel d-tested construction Best Management Practices (BMP) for Waste Recycling Management. Presented by expert green building consul tants and educators, the tools and techniques they will share have been proven to regularly support landfill diversion rates of o ver 90%, save money, and help project teams exceed their LEEDr goals. One of a comprehensive series of green construction BMPs, ap plicable fo r both LEED and non-LEED projects, this course was developed through job-site experience managing over 58 million squa re feet of sus tainable building construction projects. Familiarity with construction practices is helpful.
- Explain the environmental importance and financial value of sustainable Construction Waste Recycling Management practices.
- Identify the critical components of an effective CWRM Plan.
- Develop sustainable CWRM strategies for a jobsite.
- Create and effectively use a CWRM Tracking Log.
- Calculate Waste Management diversions to support LEED Rating system requirements.
Sellen Construction Company
Member since 1997