LEED for New Construction Webinar Series Water Efficiency & Innovation in Design
|Format||On Demand: Online|
|Offered by||U.S. Green Building Council|
This session explores two LEED credit categories, Water Efficiency and Innovation in Design, in a credit by credit format, reviewing the overall category intents and the individual intents of the prerequisites and credits within it. Learn the technical requirements of the credits and, through real-world case examples shared by USGBC LEED Faculty, strategies that work to achieve them. This five-session webinar series focuses on the technical requirements of the LEED for New Construction and Major Renovations 2009 Rating System, addressing the rating system's seven credit categories: Sustainable Sites (SS), Water Efficiency (WE), Energy and Atmosphere (EA), Materials and Resources (MR), Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ), Innovation in Design (ID) and Regional Priority (RP). Join usas USGBC LEED FacultyTM - both experts in LEED and skilled presenters - share personal case examples and demonstrate how credits have been successfully achieved on real LEED projects.
Upon successfully completing this webinar series, you should be able:
- Understand the LEEDfor New Construction and Major Renovations 2009 minimum program requirements; prerequisite intents and requirements; and credit intents and requirements.
- Recognize potential strategies and relevant team members for achieving LEED credits.
- Describe key LEED metrics and standards.
- Understand basic LEED documentation considerations.
- Recognize tools and resources for applying the LEED rating system to building projects.
U.S. Green Building Council
Member since 1993
The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) is a Washington, DC- View profile