LEED Stories from Practice Case Study:Kenyon House
|Offered by||U.S. Green Building Council|
Learn how employing an integrative approach enabled the success of an affordable housing project team that pursued LEED late in the design process! And, earn credential maintenance hours.This e-book brings to life the visioning, design, construction, and o per ation of Kenyon House, located in Seattle, Washington and Platinum-certified under LEED for Homes v1.0. Read perspectives from di
- Recognize notable green building strategies used in LEED-certified projects.
- Compare perspectives of multiple LEED project stakeholders.
- Evaluate lessons learned from LEED project experiences.
- Identify effective tools and processesfor successful LEED implementation.
- Identify elements of an integrative process on LEED projects as a pathway to success.
U.S. Green Building Council
Member since 1993
The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) is a Washington, DC- View profile