LEED Stories from Practice Case Study:Liberty Centre
|Format||On Demand: Article/Print|
|Offered by||U.S. Green Building Council|
Learn how, through an integrative approach, one project team accomplished a return on investment that includes an 11% reduction int otal energy consumption and a nearly-95% tenant retention rate! And, earn credential maintenance hours.This e-book brings to life the visioning, design, construction, and operation of the Liberty Centre, located in Portland, Oregon, and Silver-certified u n der LEED for Existing Buildings v2.0. Read perspectives from diverse LEED project team members: owner, property manager, sustai nab ility consultant, operations manager, and building engineer.Liberty Centre is a 17-story, 278,000-square-foot office buildin g
- Recognize notable green building strategies used in LEED-certified projects.
- Compare perspectives of multipleLEED project stakeholders.
- Evaluate lessons learned from LEED project experiences.
- Identify effective tools and processes for successful LEED implementation.
- Identify elements of an integrative process on LEED projects as a pathway to success.
U.S. Green Building Council
Member since 1993
The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) is a Washington, DC- View profile